On this page, you will find Forex, commodity, and indices, and cryptocurrency quarterly market forecast written by InvestingCube’s analysts and partners. The quarterly market forecasts cover a wide range of popularly traded financial markets such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, DAX 30, S&P 500, Bitcoin, Gold, and Crude oil.
The reports differ from our regular reporting as we provide a more profound look at the factors driving world markets and investing. We aim to shed light on what is truly motivating the markets, and in the process support traders with their trading.
- If you are a forex trader, expect an in-depth look at the world largest economies, and respective central bank policies, with accompanying technical analysis charts.
- If you are stock market indices trader, enjoy our overview of fundamentals driving stock market valuation, an overview of trending economic and political topics keeping traders up at night, and what key levels to watch.
- Our crude oil analysis provides an overview of OPEC’s latest actions, and how they might affect crude oil prices. The report also includes crisp technical analysis; we also look at the world economy and how it could affect supply and demand.
- Gold price traders can look forward to understanding better how the Federal Reserve could sink or help gold prices, as well as how stock markets will play a role in the formation of price.
- In the cryptocurrency section, we provide an overview of Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash. We explain what is driving the markets, and what we think might happen next.
Markets usually included are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, S&P 500, DAX 30, Crude oil (Brent), Gold prices (XAUUSD), Bitcoin (BTC/USD), Ripple (XRP/USD), Ethereum (ETH/USD), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH/USD).
As we are about to enter the final quarter of 2019 and after months of sideways trading, are markets finally ready for a shakeup? Read our Q4 global market outlook to find out.
Topics covered in our Q4 global market outlook:
- EURUSD Could Drift to 1.08 by the End of 2019
- GBPUSD Set to Remain Volatile, And Could Reach 1.1631
- USDJPY Could Slide to 99.60 as Neither the US or China is Ready to Back Down
- Australian Dollar Could Drift to the 2009 Low at 0.6250
- Gold Prices Could Reach New Multi-Year Highs
- Oil Prices Under Pressure as Global Growth Slows Amid Oil Oversupply
- Stock Markets Are Not Yet at Risk
- Bitcoin holds the 9000 Level and Forms a Bullish pattern
- Ethereum Should Trade in the $110 to $130 Interval
- Forex Outlook: Japanese Yen Might Emerge As The 2019 Winner As Market Turmoil Set To Continue
- Stock Markets: If You Think The Bull Market For Us Stocks Are On The Verge Of A Reversal, Here Are Three Reasons To Rethink That Idea
- Crude Oil Outlook: Q3 Demand Of US Oil to Decline and Keeps Crude Oil Prices Under Pressure
- Gold Outlook: Fed Fund Rate Would Be Cut In Q3, Bullish Gold Prices
- Did US-China Trade Tensions Help Bitcoin Shine As An Alternative Asset?
- Forex Outlook: The U.S. Dollar could surprise as rate cuts are priced out
- Stock Markets: Are there new all-time highs in store for the US stock market?
- XAUUSD: Outlook: Bearish on lower demand
- Crude oil prices at crossroads as they reach OPEC’s price target
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple under the microscope