On this page, you will find Forex, commodity, and indices, and cryptocurrency quarterly market forecast written by InvestingCube’s analysts and partners. The quarterly market forecasts cover a wide range of popularly traded financial markets such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, DAX 30, S&P 500, Bitcoin, Gold, and Crude oil.
The reports differ from our regular reporting as we provide a more profound look at the factors driving world markets and investing. We aim to shed light on what is truly motivating the markets, and in the process support traders with their trading.
- If you are a forex trader, expect an in-depth look at the world largest economies, and respective central bank policies, with accompanying technical analysis charts.
- If you are stock market indices trader, enjoy our overview of fundamentals driving stock market valuation, an overview of trending economic and political topics keeping traders up at night, and what key levels to watch.
- Our crude oil analysis provides an overview of OPEC’s latest actions, and how they might affect crude oil prices. The report also includes crisp technical analysis; we also look at the world economy and how it could affect supply and demand.
- Gold price traders can look forward to understanding better how the Federal Reserve could sink or help gold prices, as well as how stock markets will play a role in the formation of price.
- In the cryptocurrency section, we provide an overview of Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash. We explain what is driving the markets, and what we think might happen next.
Markets usually included are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, S&P 500, DAX 30, Crude oil (Brent), Gold prices (XAUUSD), Bitcoin (BTC/USD), Ripple (XRP/USD), Ethereum (ETH/USD), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH/USD).
The second quarter offered some great trading opportunities across all asset classes. As we head into the new quarter, I think market volatility will decline, yet I still think it will be a great quarter to trade.
My rationale is that traders in stocks and FX, overreacted on the way down, and now look to overact on the way up. The best example of this is EURUSD and AUDUSD, where we saw massive losses followed by almost complete retracements.
In stock markets, the Nasdaq 100 managed the same feat, while both the Dow Jones and S&P500 still has room to go. I think the same is true for crude oil prices. To know more about what our analysts think, keep on reading.
- EURUSD Gains as Europe Eases Lockdowns, Price to Turn Lower in June
- GBPUSD Could Reach its Zenith When the UK Economy Reopens
- USDJPY will Fluctuate Violently in Q3 as Japan’s Economy Worsens Under the Coronavirus Pandemic
- AUDUSD: Covid-19 Engulfs the Australian Economy
- NZDUSD: Negative Interest Rates Dominate the Financial Landscape
- Stocks battle back from Covid-19 crash … but for how long?
- Covid-19 and geopolitical factors continue to impact the price of gold
- Crude oil prices stage a volatile recovery
- Cryptocurrencies first big test
The coronavirus is shaking up the world. Read our free Q2 Global Market Outlook to know what may happen with EURUSD, Gold prices, Crude oil, Bitcoin, and S&P 500.
Here are are the topics covered in the second market outlook for the year.
- EURUSD: Soars on Coronavirus Panic
- USDJPY: Roller-Coaster Ride Will Not End Anytime Soon
- AUDUSD: Under Pressure on World Lockdown
- GBPUSD: Trades Lower as Coronavirus Could Delay UK-EU Trade Talks
- Stock markets tumble as investors prepare for the worst
- Gold prices may resume uptrend as QE is expanded aggressively
- Crude oil prices could rise on high demand in q2 and coronavirus risk abating
- Cryptocurrencies drop as the safe haven notion is crushed
Read our Free Q1 Global Market Outlook written by InvestingCube, and ATFX Global market analysts.
Here are are the topics covered in the first market outlook for the year.
- EURUSD to Drift Lower as US Economic Growth Outpaces Euro Area’s
- GBPUSD’s Fate Remains Squarely in the Hands of Voters
- USDJPY Should Be Trading Higher Given the Sharp Rise In Stock Markets and US Bond Yields
- AUDUSD to Remain Under Pressure as RBA Might Cut Rates Once Again
- Gold prices future will depend on Brexit and the US Political Situation
- Can the oil cut production plan by opec+ meet the market’s demand?
- S&P 500: 2020 Q1 will be a crucial time for investors
- Bitcoin Fails to Maintain Upward Wave and Returns below 7000 USD
- Ethereum loses its luster after the demand for ICO’s decline
The year is almost over, and it is time to try to figure out what 2020 has to offer. In the next few pages you will be able to get an insight into what markets could be offering the best opportunities according to the InvestingCube team.
Here are our preferred markets for the next year:
- Dow Jones Could Be Targeting 32142 in 2020
- USDJPY: Will It Be The BOJ or The Fed Who Will Take the First Step Into Further Easing?
- Weaker Eurozone Economy in 2020 Could Drive EURUSD to 1.05.
- Bitcoin outlook for 2020
As we are about to enter the final quarter of 2019 and after months of sideways trading, are markets finally ready for a shakeup? Read our Q4 global market outlook to find out.
Topics covered in our Q4 global market outlook:
- EURUSD Could Drift to 1.08 by the End of 2019
- GBPUSD Set to Remain Volatile, And Could Reach 1.1631
- USDJPY Could Slide to 99.60 as Neither the US or China is Ready to Back Down
- Australian Dollar Could Drift to the 2009 Low at 0.6250
- Gold Prices Could Reach New Multi-Year Highs
- Oil Prices Under Pressure as Global Growth Slows Amid Oil Oversupply
- Stock Markets Are Not Yet at Risk
- Bitcoin holds the 9000 Level and Forms a Bullish pattern
- Ethereum Should Trade in the $110 to $130 Interval
- Forex Outlook: Japanese Yen Might Emerge As The 2019 Winner As Market Turmoil Set To Continue
- Stock Markets: If You Think The Bull Market For Us Stocks Are On The Verge Of A Reversal, Here Are Three Reasons To Rethink That Idea
- Crude Oil Outlook: Q3 Demand Of US Oil to Decline and Keeps Crude Oil Prices Under Pressure
- Gold Outlook: Fed Fund Rate Would Be Cut In Q3, Bullish Gold Prices
- Did US-China Trade Tensions Help Bitcoin Shine As An Alternative Asset?
- Forex Outlook: The U.S. Dollar could surprise as rate cuts are priced out
- Stock Markets: Are there new all-time highs in store for the US stock market?
- XAUUSD: Outlook: Bearish on lower demand
- Crude oil prices at crossroads as they reach OPEC’s price target
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple under the microscope