Swing Trading Course and Indicator
How do you know where to place your stop loss, your take profit and where to enter a trade? That is exactly what our Swing Trading Course will cover.
Using swing trading as the main style, you’ll also get access to our advanced support and resistance indicator that plots levels directly to your MT4 chart and helps you pinpoint the swings.
How will our MT4 indicator and course benefit you?
You’ll identify optimal buy/sell levels
You’ll learn to identify the best levels for your stop loss and take profit orders. Thus ensuring you obtain the best possible risk-reward ratio. The indicator will let you know you’re on the right track.
You’ll know if the trend is up or down
Avoid that indecision and have confidence in the market direction. The course and indicator will help you determine the overarching direction and ensure you avoid trading against the trend.
You’ll get a second opinion
Piggyback on our experience. With more than 14 years of trading experience, you can learn from one of the best.
Who is it for? And what do you get?
This course is great for anyone, swing-traders, day traders or those just getting started. The system is a trend-following strategy but can also be used to trade sideways markets. By identifying the underlying trend, and trading in that direction, you will always have an edge on the market. Taking the course will give you confidence in identifying that underlying trend.
What do you get?
- Swing trading education video: Students of this course will get a special pre-recorded video that explains the trading system.
- MT4 Indicator: You’ll also receive our special MT4 indicator. The indicator gives you levels where traders are likely to be buying or selling.
The indicator will provide levels for the following assets; EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USOIL, Gold prices, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500, Dow Jones, FTSE 100, DAX 30, Bitcoin and Ripple.
How do you get going?
- The course and indicator are provided by ATFX, and therefore only works on their MetaTrader 4 platform.
- It’s free to open a trading account with ATFX, and you won’t pay any deposit or withdrawal fees.
- If you don’t have a real account, then you can download an ATFX demo account and try the indicator on the demo account for ten days.
Develop your skills with ATFX
Get the course and indicator for free with a real account with the broker ATFX.
HIGH-RISK INVESTMENT WARNING: Trading Foreign Exchange (Forex) and Contracts for Differences (CFDs) is highly speculative, carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may sustain a loss of some or all of your invested capital, therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices or other information contained in this presentation is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice.