Cryptocurrency trading has exploded in popularity over the past 2 years with a market capitalization over 264 billion has attracted both retail investors and big financial institutions around the globe searching for new investment vehicles.
The basic investing rules also apply to cryptos but traders have to be even more careful as the volatility in crypto markets is very high and prices can fluctuate very fast. Risk management in cryptocurrency trading is one of the keys to success for every trader and investor.
Watch our video below and learn the following:
• Learn how to trade cryptocurrencies via Contracts For Difference (CFDs);
• An overview of the 4 mainstream cryptos; Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XRP);
• The pros and cons of trading cryptos;
• Managing risk when trading cryptocurrencies;
• How to employ mainstream technical analysis to assess digital currency trends.