2020 has been a year no one will forget, it’s raised huge challenges for the entire world, with the financial...
The second quarter offered some great trading opportunities across all asset classes. As we head into the new quarter, I...
The coronavirus is shaking up the world. Read our free Q2 Global Market Outlook to know what may happen with EURUSD, Gold prices, Crude oil, Bitcoin, and S&P 500. Here are are the topics covered in the second market outlook for the year.
- EURUSD: Soars on Coronavirus Panic
- USDJPY: Roller-Coaster Ride Will Not End Anytime Soon
- AUDUSD: Under Pressure on World Lockdown
- GBPUSD: Trades Lower as Coronavirus Could Delay UK-EU Trade Talks
- Stock markets tumble as investors prepare for the worst
- Gold prices may resume uptrend as QE is expanded aggressively
- Crude oil prices could rise on high demand in q2 and coronavirus risk abating
- Cryptocurrencies drop as the safe haven notion is crushed
Download and read our free Q1 Global Market Outlook written by InvestingCube, and ATFX Global market analysts. Here are are the topics covered in the first market outlook for the year.
- EURUSD to Drift Lower as US Economic Growth Outpaces Euro Area’s
- GBPUSD’s Fate Remains Squarely in the Hands of Voters
- USDJPY Should Be Trading Higher Given the Sharp Rise In Stock Markets and US Bond Yields
- AUDUSD to Remain Under Pressure as RBA Might Cut Rates Once Again
- Gold prices future will depend on Brexit and the US Political Situation
- Can the oil cut production plan by opec+ meet the market’s demand?
- S&P 500: 2020 Q1 will be a crucial time for investors
- Bitcoin Fails to Maintain Upward Wave and Returns below 7000 USD
- Ethereum loses its luster after the demand for ICO’s decline
The year is almost over, and it is time to try to figure out what 2020 has to offer. In...
As we are about to enter the final quarter of 2019 and after months of sideways trading, are markets finally ready for a shakeup? Read our Q4 global market outlook to find out. The European Central Bank, the ECB, just cut interest rates and pledged to keep its quantitative easing program active until inflation picks up. The Federal Reserve has also reduced interest rates amid a slowing economy. There are some clear winners in the current climate of slowing economic growth and trade wars: gold prices have had a great last few months, and our Asia Pacific Analyst, Martin Lam, suggests higher prices in the fourth quarter. Other clear trends are the weakness in the Australia Dollar and the strength in the Japanese Yen. The currency pairs’ trends and the fundamental outlook is outlined by me, and I anticipate more of the same going forward e.g., global economic slowdown, suppressing the AUDUSD pairs and rate cuts in Australia. Offering a more upbeat outlook is ATFX’s Middle-Eastern based Head of Market Research, Rami Abouzaid. He notes that everyone is focused on trade wars, however, it has not materially hurt the US stock markets, such as the S&P 500 which is not far away from reaching its all-time high. Topics covered in our Q4 global market outlook:
- EURUSD Could Drift to 1.08 by the End of 2019
- GBPUSD Set to Remain Volatile, And Could Reach 1.1631
- USDJPY Could Slide to 99.60 as Neither the US or China is Ready to Back Down
- Australian Dollar Could Drift to the 2009 Low at 0.6250
- Gold Prices Could Reach New Multi-Year Highs
- Oil Prices Under Pressure as Global Growth Slows Amid Oil Oversupply
- Stock Markets Are Not Yet at Risk
- Bitcoin holds the 9000 Level and Forms a Bullish pattern
- Ethereum Should Trade in the $110 to $130 Interval
Become a free member, and enjoy our latest quarterly market forecast written by InvestingCube’s analysts and partners. The quarterly market forecasts cover a wide range of popularly traded financial markets such as Forex, stock market indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. Topics covered in our outlook for the third quarter of 2019.
- Forex Outlook: Japanese Yen Might Emerge As The 2019 Winner As Market Turmoil Set To Continue
- Crude Oil Outlook: Q3 Demand Of US Oil to Decline and Keeps Crude Oil Prices Under Pressure
- Gold Outlook: Fed Fund Rate Would Be Cut In Q3, Bullish Gold Prices
- Will Bitcoin continue its uptrend during Q3 of 2019?
Become a free member, and enjoy our latest quarterly market forecast written by InvestingCube’s analysts and partners. The quarterly market forecasts cover a wide range of popularly traded financial markets such as Forex, stock market indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. Topics covered in our outlook for the second quarter, 2019:
- Forex Outlook: The U.S. Dollar could surprise as rate cuts are priced out
- Stock Markets: Are there new all-time highs in store for the US stock market?
- XAUUSD: Outlook: Bearish on lower demand
- Crude oil prices at crossroads as they reach OPEC’s price target
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple under the microscope