For the first time in its history, the CME crude oil future turned worthless as holders of crude oil futures had to pay to get rid of their positions.
How can something that brings value to people, trade at negative levels?
Watch our video to find out why oil prices crashed on April 20th and what we can expect to happen next.
- What caused the oil price to crash?
- Could it have been predicted?
- How storage facilities affected the price?
- What happens when an asset trades negatively?
- What can we expect going forward?