We use cookies to offer a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, personalize content, and serve targeted advertisements. By clicking accept, you consent to our privacy policy & use of cookies. (Privacy Policy)

Telegram-Powered TG.Casino Token Presale Zooms Past $500k

TG.Casino, a fully decentralised and licenced crypto casino powered by Telegram, has seen a successful start to its token presale, which has already crossed the $500,000 mark. TG.Casino is aiming for a $1 million soft cap, and it boasts an extensive selection of slot games, traditional table games, a robust sportsbook, and fast and anonymous crypto gaming.

Once the casino goes live, players will have access to thousands of top-tier, verifiably fair slot machine games like Aviator and Plinko, developed by industry heavyweights like Spribe, Hacksaw, and Evolution. TG.Casino will provide standard casino games like Poker, Blackjack, and Roulette, with both live and virtual dealers and a wide variety of stakes and table limits to accommodate players of all skill levels.

Sports betting on the Premier League, NFL, NBA, and many more leagues and tournaments, as well as eSports, will be available at the sportsbook, which will include competitive odds from top suppliers like BetRadar.

The TG.Casino ($TGC) token journey and token economy

$TGC is an ERC-20 token built on the Ethereum blockchain that can be purchased with ETH, BNB, or USDT. There is a total of 100 million tokens in circulation, with 40% of that number set aside for the presale, along with a $1,000,000 soft cap (now 67% sold out) and a $5,000,000 hard ceiling.The remaining supply will go towards things like the rewards system (10%), marketing (5%), and affiliates (5%), as well as things like decentralised exchange liquidity (20%) and staking pool (20%).

Unlike many other crypto-focused gaming sites, TG.Casino provides its own token, $TGC, whose holders are eligible for additional benefits beyond just gambling and wagering. The current price is $TGC in exchange for $0.125.

As of this writing, the presale has brought in about $680,000, with a staking APY of 737%. Early buyers will continue to earn tokens at this APY as long as the presale is active. As additional tokens are locked to the pool, the APY will decrease.

Staking and profit sharing

Users who hold the token will be eligible for staking incentives and a token buyback based on the casino’s profits once it goes live. The first is its staking feature, which allows presale buyers to instantly stake their $TGC token purchases and earn an annual percentage yield.

In addition, staking will play a significant part in the distribution of earnings. Once the casino is up and operating, users who have staked tokens will receive a portion of the daily profits through a token buyback system.

A buyback is part of the deal

After going online, TG.Casino will spend a portion of its daily profits to repurchase $TGC tokens from staking users. This will increase the amount of tokens that buyers can earn. However, the buyback improves upon the status quo by including a burn mechanism. Stakeholders will get 60% of the tokens purchased in the buyback as rewards, while the remaining 40% will be burned.

Telegram-powered ecosystem

Players at TG.Casino will be able to enjoy anonymity thanks to its usage of Telegram bots designed to improve the user experience. The casino may be accessed by players via the messaging app, which has around 800 million monthly active users worldwide. Also, because both the casino and Telegram use mobile phone numbers as a player’s unique identifier, registration is instant and completely anonymous.

Players can use reputable crypto wallets like MetaMask, Coinbase, and Trust Wallet to make fast, anonymous deposits and withdrawals to and from Telegram. All transactions between players require only a single dollar (or its equivalent) and can be made in any of a dozen different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and USDT.