Become a free member, and enjoy our latest quarterly market forecast written by InvestingCube’s analysts and partners. The quarterly market forecasts cover a wide range of popularly traded financial markets such as Forex, stock market indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities.
Topics covered in our outlook for the second quarter, 2019.
Forex Outlook: The U.S. Dollar could surprise as rate cuts are priced out
- USD Outlook: Bullish: As the economy remains strong, and investors are too bearish
- GBP Outlook: Neutral: As inflation is contained and Brexit hampers investments
- EUR Outlook: Bearish: As the economy fails to pick up and new TLTROs are being rolled out
- AUD Outlook: Bearish: As house prices slide and expected to dampen consumption
- Technicals: EURUSD Could Reach 1.0920
- Technicals: GBPUSD Looks to bounce and then trade lower
Stock Markets: Are there new all-time highs in store for the US stock market?
- Does the S&P 500 still have enough room for further gains?
- DAX 30 under threat from Germany’s weak economy
XAUUSD: Outlook: Bearish on lower demand
- Technicals: Gold prices are set to trade lower
Crude oil prices at crossroads as they reach OPEC’s price target
- Technicals: Crude oil set to trade higher
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple under the microscope
- Bitcoin maintains its gains
- Ethereum trend turns upwards after an inverted head and shoulders pattern
- Ripple bulls do not have enough strength to start the uptrend