Bad News = Sell? Good News = Buy? How to react to news announcements
Aug 29, 20197:00pm BST1 hourNothing adds more market volatility, unpredictability and uncertainty than news announcements. Whether planned or otherwise, good or bad, news announcements are a fact of life for all traders. As technical traders, how should we account for news in our trading? In this webinar, an experienced trader will examine this fascinating topic:
● What is “Good” News when it comes to the markets?
● What is “Bad News” when it comes to the markets?
● A look at how the markets have reacted to good and bad news in the past, and what we can learn from this
● Understanding the link between news and market sentiment
● The ‘invisible hands’ behind the news
To join our webinars, please visit our website - https://atfx.com/uk/en/webinars/
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 69.3% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs / Spread betting with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs / Spread betting work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your m