This is an ATFX Service
ATFX's Swing Trading Course and Indicator
How do you know where to place your stop loss, your take profit and where to enter a trade? That is exactly what ATFX’s Swing Trading Course will cover.
Using swing trading as the main style, you’ll also get access to our advanced support and resistance indicator that plots levels directly to your ATFX MT4 chart and helps you pinpoint the swings.
How the ATFX course will benefit you?
You’ll identify optimal buy/sell levels
You’ll learn to identify the best levels for your stop loss and take profit orders. Thus ensuring you obtain the best possible risk-reward ratio. The ATFX indicator will let you know you’re on the right track.
You’ll know if the trend is up or down
Avoid that indecision and have confidence in the market direction. The ATFX course and indicator will help you determine the overarching direction and ensure you avoid trading against the trend.
You’ll get a second opinion
Piggyback on our experience. Join a weekly online training session and access the advanced MT4 indicator, designed by ATFX’s Chief Market Strategist. With more than 14 years of trading experience, you can learn from one of the best.
Who is it for? And what do you get?
This course is great for anyone, swing-traders, day traders or those just getting started. The system is a trend-following strategy but can also be used to trade sideways markets. By identifying the underlying trend, and trading in that direction, you will always have an edge on the market. Taking the ATFX course will give you confidence in identifying that underlying trend.
What do you get?
- Swing trading education video: Students of this course will get a special pre-recorded video that explains the trading system.
- Monday Webinar: Every Monday, we’ll also host a webinar that shows how the system is applied to real markets.
- MT4 Indicator: You’ll also receive our special MT4 indicator. The indicator gives you levels where traders are likely to be buying or selling.
The indicator will provide levels for the following assets; EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USOIL, Gold prices, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500, Dow Jones, FTSE 100, and DAX 30.
How do you get going?
- The course and indicator are provided by ATFX, and therefore only works on their MetaTrader 4 platform.
- It’s free to open a trading account with ATFX, and you won’t pay any deposit or withdrawal fees.
- If you don’t have a real account, then you can download an ATFX demo account and try the indicator on the demo account for ten days.
Develop your skills with ATFX
Get the course and indicator for free with a real account with the broker ATFX.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 75.12% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs / Spread betting with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs / Spread betting work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.